Holidays at Mühlbach am Hochkönig
New from 01. December 2018
Appartements for 1 to 8 Person from € 93 to 261 per day
Doublerooms for 1 to 4 persons including breakfast € 45 to 65 per person and day
Send us a non-binding enquiry
All prices are in euro, prices per person per night, including taxes
without tourism tax € 1,50 per person per night.
Subject to change, errors excepted.
Children up to 6 years can travel with their parents on the ski lift free-of-charge for the entire season!
The following services are included in the price:
- Breakfast buffet with vitality corner, juice bar, tea bar and coffee bar
- Home made strudel and cakes or skiing “Jause” snack in the afternoon
- 3-course menu including salad buffet (vegetarian dishes also on offer)
- extra kid`s menu
- 1x weekly fondue evening
- Free-of-charge use of the wellness complex
- Solarium and whirlpool tub once a week free-of-charge (per person)
- Free-of-charge ski bus with stop directly in front of the hotel
- Free-of-charge parking space directly in front of the hotel
- Free-of-charge W-LAN at the reception
PetsYour dog or pet is welcome at a charge of € 15.00 per day excluding feed. We request however that you do not bring your pet into the dining room at breakfast in the mornings.
Day of arrival & departureOn the day of arrival, the rooms are available from 14.00 at the latest. On the day of departure, we request you quit your room by 10.00.
Payment of your hotel bill and any further costs is possible with EC-Card, Bankomat, Visa card or Master card and in cash. We request, however, that you settle your bill with the waiting staff on the evening prior to departure.
With this price list, all previous pricelists become invalid. In case of unforeseen economic developments or changes in the VAT rates, we reserve the right to provisionally adapt our prices.
CancellationIn case of cancellations 3 weeks before arrival, 70% of the total price will be billed. For late arrivals or early departures, 80 % of the total package price will be billed.
Booking conditions according to the Austrian Hotel Regula